Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fast and easy way to learn how to play the ukulele With the help of Ukulele For Dummies, learning to play this popular string instrument at a basic level has never been easier. Now in a fully updated second edition, this hands-on, friendly guide provides everything you need to kw to pick up a uke and get playing fast. From purchasing a ukulele and the necessary accessories to making sense of simple chord progressions and playing in a variety of styles including pop, folk, Hawaiian, and holiday favourites the second edition of Ukulele For Dummies will have you creating beautiful music in time. For anyone wishing to learn to play this fun, surprisingly versatile instrument, Ukulele For Dummies covers all the basics, from chords and strumming patterns to guidance on finger picking and everything in between. Plus, you'll find tips to make certain chord changes easier, chords and tabs for popular Christmas and New Year songs, apps for mobile devices, the ten best ukulele chords, and so much more. * Audio tracks are available via online download at Dummies.com, creating a total musical instruction package * Features a ukulele buying guide for the vice * Offers instruction in a variety of musical styles * Provides finger-picking instruction and the chords and patterns you need to kw With its simple and clear instruction, and inspiration on every page, the second edition of Ukulele For Dummies will have fans and first-time musicians making a big splash with this tiny instrument in time.
- Author BiographyAlistair Wood is a ukulele player, transcriber and arranger who owns the most popular ukulele site on the Internet, ukulelehunt.com. His expertise and the continuing ukulele boom has led to media hits that include The New York Times, The Guardian and BBC News.
- Author(s)Alistair Wood,Suresh Ramamurthi
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/10/2015
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight582 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.