All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionThe action-packed series by Michael P. Spradlin returns. Each book covers a genetically engineered superpredator wreacking havoc on the environment. It's all come to this. Dr. Catalyst has had eugh of Emmet Doyle's meddling. Time after time, Emmet and his friend Calvin Geaux have stepped in to ruin his plans, just when he'd released one of his genetically engineered killer species into the Florida environment. This time, Dr. Catalyst is releasing his most deadly creation yet. It's a terrifying lone hunter, bred to stalk and destroy one specific target -- Emmet Doyle.
- Author BiographyMichael P. Spradlin is the New York Times bestselling author of the Youngest Templar trilogy, the Wrangler Award Winner OFF LIKE THE WIND! THE FIRST RIDE OF THE PONY EXPRESS, and several other novels and picture books. He holds a black belt in television remote control and is fluent in British, Canadian, Australian, and several other English-based languages. He lives in Lapeer, Michigan. Visit him online at www.michaelspradlin.com.
- Author(s)Michael P Spradlin
- PublisherScholastic US
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleKiller Species
- Series Part/Volume Number04
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Weight177 g
- Width132 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.