All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionIf you like the ease of working with a crochet hook, but admire the look and feel of knitted fabric, you'll love learning Tunisian crochet. Award-winning teacher Kim Guzman walks you through the basics and takes you through each step with clear photos and friendly instructions. Nine fresh projects for you to explore will help you develop the skills you need. Designed for a variety of yarns, the nine unique projects include Stockinette Scarf and Hat, Seed Stitch Ruana, Drop Stitch Cowl, Diagonal Hearts Crib Cover, Felted Duffel, Cabled Mitts, Hoodie Vest and Mitered Vest.
- Author BiographyKim Guzman is an award-winning designer of knit and crochet projects, including Tunisian crochet. She has authored several pattern books and her designs have appeared in yarn craft magazines.
- Author(s)Kim Guzman
- PublisherLeisure Arts Inc
- Date of Publication28/01/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationArizona
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeisure Arts Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes diagrams, includes patterns
- Weight181 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine5 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.