All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSo, after much careful, painstaking research you are finally ready to take yourself, and your wealth of experience and qualifications, to the job of your dreams. The first opportunity you'll have to present yourself is through your CV. So you'd better get it right... Ultimate CV tells you exactly what you need to kw to write a selling CV. Recruitment expert Rowan Manahan offers insider kwledge on what does and does t impress and guidance on how to turn the basic essentials of your CV into a successful presentation. In clear-cut language, this book tells you: what to include and what to avoid; how to steer clear of easy blunders and employ simple but effective techniques; how to present and style your CV, including what vocabulary, language style and font to use; and, how to write your first CV as a first job-seeker. Whether you're starting from the beginning or moving on to pastures new, Ultimate CV offers unambiguous, practical advice on creating the right CV for you. It can be surprisingly easy to get it wrong, but with this book's insider kwledge we can all get it right.
- Author BiographyRowan Manahan runs his own company, which provides consultancy and outplacement services to the corporate and public sectors; and a specialist hiring service to employers. He has over 15 years' experience in the industry.
- Author(s)Rowan Manahan
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication04/02/2010
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight105 g
- Width110 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.