All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding on his popular Ultimate Success series, Support Surgeon Dr. Duc Vuong returns with his latest weight loss surgery guide, this time for Gastric Sleeve patients. Written in an easy-to-understand manner, he explains some of the anatomical and surgical aspects of the gastric sleeve, while providing practical strategies on how to be successful long-term. He delves into some of the most elusive topics that plague weight loss surgery patients, such as weight loss plateaus, social eating, and long-term follow-up testing requirements. Maintaining the quiz and answer format of his previous books, this book is a must read for all weight loss surgery patients who are looking to maximize their weight loss surgery tool. Here are just a few of the topics that are discussed in Ultimate Gastric Sleeve Success: Understanding Your Gastric Sleeve Surgery--describes the anatomy and the sleeve surgery in plain, easy-to-understand language! Preoperative Sleeve Kwledge Test--gets your expectations inline for the surgery Basic Nutrition Test--basic but very practical information! The Texture Scale--a concept developed by Dr. Vuong that will change how you think about food How Do You Kw When You Are Full?--teaches you how to kw when to stop eating! Social Eating with the Gastric Sleeve--celebrations are just a part of living. This book is recommended by multiple major academic institutions across America, and is the foremost authority on success with the sleeve gastrectomy.
- Author BiographyDr. Vuong is a board-certified general surgeon who did his surgical training in the Texas Medical Center in Houston, TX. He is currently the director of Bariatric and Minimally Invasive Surgery at Lovelace Health Systems in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Dr. Vuong's no-nonsense approach to health and wellness has made him a popular speaker at patient conferences, and he is featured in TLC's 2013 reality television show 900 Pound Man: Race Against Time. He has written multiple patient education books that are also available on Amazon.
- Author(s)Dr Duc C Vuong
- PublisherHappystance Publishing
- Date of Publication21/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHappystance Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.