All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionIdeas and insights accumulated over more than 3 decades of helping companies and individuals become better communicators in writing. Based on practical experience and results, t theory. Easy to read. Provides unique power writing skills for enhancing both business and personal communications.
- Author BiographyDoug Grant has been an independent business communications expert for over 30 years. He has worked with over a hundred companies, many of them Fortune 500, as a communications consultant. His power writing techniques are widely used to craft persuasive proposals, sell ideas, write important letters and distribute information.
- Author(s)Doug Grant
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.