All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHARD-CORE JUMP ROPING FOR EXTREME FITNESS You certainly jumped rope as a kid, but you probably didn't realize this fun activity is also a kickass workout for shredding all the major muscles--arms, legs, butt, abs, shoulders and chest. With this book, you turn a simple jump rope into a power tool to: * Build muscle * Boost endurance * Amplify explosive power * Improve agility * Enhance overall fitness From beginning tips on proper form and picking the right rope to advanced tricks like double unders and knee tucks, Ultimate Jump Rope Workouts will teach you to jump like a pro and get in the best shape of your life.
- Author BiographyBrett Stewart is a NCCPT certified personal trainer, endurance athlete and author of 7 Weeks to 50 Pull-ups, 7 Weeks to 300 Sit-Ups and 7 Weeks to Getting Ripped. Brett resides in Phoenix, AZ. Jason Warner is an ISSA certified strength and conditioning trainer living and training in Murray Bridge, Australia.
- Author(s)Brett Stewart,Jason Warner
- PublisherUlysses Press
- Date of Publication26/07/2012
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUlysses Press
- Content Note200 B&W photos
- Weight242 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $43.42Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $44.21Trending at AU $48.15
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $22.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.