All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIt is widely recognized that coronary heart disease is largely preventable through good diet and a healthy lifestyle. Eating for a healthy heart means reducing saturated fat and cholesterol, and the recipes in this guide have been specially created to provide a range of dishes for everyday eating. There are traditional dishes cooked with less fat, such as Country Pork with Parsley Cobbler, and also lots of new, fresh ideas such as Red Pepper Soup with Lime. In addition to main meal recipes there are suggestions for hot low fat accompaniments, and plenty of pasta and pizza recipes too. To round off, there are quick snacks, puddings and a selection of cakes, breads and biscuits.
- Author BiographyChristine France is a food writer with over twenty years' experience in every aspect of the food media business. After training as a home economist, Christine spent many years working on magazines - she was Deputy Cookery Editor of Good Housekeeping, and Cookery Editor of Woman's Realm, before setting up her own freelance consultancy in 1989.
- Author(s)Christine France
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication31/03/2002
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Out-of-print date23/02/2017
- Content Note800 colour photographs
- Weight1492 g
- Width228 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.