All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionAtkins, the Zone, the South Beach Diet. Anyone with a serious weight problem has probably tried -- and failed -- to use one of these diets to lose weight. And it's t their fault. According to weight loss specialist Dr. Scott Rigden, there is miracle diet that works for everyone because everyone possesses a unique body type and corresponding metabolism. People can be divided into five different metabolic types that have a corresponding plan of specific dietary and lifestyle habits that make weight loss work. In this book, Rigden helps readers determine their metabolic type and then devotes a chapter to each one with dietary, exercise, supplement, and medicine advice complete with glossaries and case studies. He also includes chapters on emotional eating and how to mentally prepare for weight loss. Readers find out why conventional diets don't work and, using the guidelines in this book, jump-start their metabolism and experience safe, permanent weight loss.
- Author(s)RN Barbara Schlitz,Scott Rigden
- PublisherHunter House Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/12/2008
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationAlameda, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHunter House Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight357 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.