All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe Superhuman Olympics are underway, and Kid Muscle is already being taken for a ride--by the Coasterman, a living roller coaster. It's all part of the continuing efforts of the shamefully biased Superhuman Oympics chairman, Ikemen McMadd, to boot the Kid out of the competition and into eternal obscurity and shame. Will Kid Muscle survive? Will he and his portly (and a little too friendly) partner Sasaki finish the all-important three-legged race? Is there a more humiliating way for the universe's greatest intergalactic wrestling champ to meet his end? Of course there is. If Kid Muscle makes it to the first real bout of the Superhuman Olympics, he'll come face to porcelain with his most unforgettable foe yet, the mind-boggling Hollywood Bowl. He's got strength. He's got skill. And, yes, he's got a toilet for a head. Kid Muscle can laugh all he wants, but he's the one about to get (ahem) dumped on!
- Author BiographyThe team of Yudetamago (meaning boiled egg), which is the pen name of the two artists who created the original MUSCLEMAN manga KINNIKUMAN in Japanese), first met when they were still in elementary school. Other comics by Yudetamago include LIONHEART, TOTAL IGHTER K, and MR. GOURMAND. ULTIMATE MUSCLE (known in Japan as KINNIKUMAN II) is the duo's most recent work.
- PublisherViz Media
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleUltimate Muscle: The Kinnikuman Legacy
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width129 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.