CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
About this product
- DescriptionA Tempestuous Temptation by Cathy Williams Aggie's first introduction to billionaire Luiz is his outrageous accusation that she is a fortune hunter! But when Aggie finds herself swbound with the arrogant Brazilian, she soon finds she's t as immune to his lethal charms as she'd hoped...The Notorious Gabriel Diaz by Cathy Williams The last occasion when Gabriel heard the word '' was when Lucy Robins rejected his skilled advances. Now, with her family in trouble, Lucy desperately needs help. Gabriel is happy to strike a deal but it comes at a price: her incence! The Truth Behind His Touch by Cathy Williams Ruthless billionaire Giancarlo de Vito wants revenge - and Caroline Rossi is the key! He's used to women doing anything to please him, but Caroline just won't play ball. Now, to seek his vengeance, Giancarlo will have to turn on the de Vito charm...
- Author BiographyCathy Williams is a great believer in the power of perseverance as she had never written anything before her writing career, and from the starting point of zero has now fulfilled her ambition to pursue this most enjoyable of careers. She would encourage any would-be writer to have faith and go for it! She derives inspiration from the tropical island of Trinidad and from the peaceful countryside of middle England. Cathy lives in Warwickshire her family.
- Author(s)Cathy Williams
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight240 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
- Contained items statementContains 2 Paperbacks and Hardback
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.