All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- Description<b>A fantastic expansion to the kingdom-building rules for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.</b></p> If your characters are building a kingdom, this is a product you cant miss! Created by the designer of the kingdom-building system presented in <i>Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Ultimate Campaign</i> to perfectly complement those rules while expanding them in amazing directions, <i>Ultimate Rulership</i> contains a dazzling array of new options including new Edicts for royal commissions and endowments, espionage and festivals, militarism and recruiting new armies. It adds nearly 20 new buildings for your cities from Aeries to Bordellos, Hanging Gardens to Crematoria, with full-color tiles for every building large and small. You will also find guidelines for population and military recruitment, and for integrating settlement attributes, kingdom events, and danger levels; ble titles and precedence; and naturally advantageous sites and exotic city locales from cliff dwellings to treetop towns to cities under the sea! <i>Ultimate Rulership</i> provides a wealth of options for expanding your domain and forging a kingdom that will long be remembered. This product is part of the Ultimate Plug-Ins line from Legendary Games, offering the very best support products for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. This product and a host of other great Ultimate Plug-Ins and Adventure Path Plug-Ins are available in PDF format from Legendary Games at <b>www.makeyourgamelegendary.com</b>. Whether you use published adventure paths like those from Paizo Publishing, LLC or other campaigns featuring themes like Gothic horror, the alien Lovecraftian mythos, epic journeys to the Far East, exploration of the fey-haunted wilderness, righteous crusades against the demon hordes, or swashbuckling pirates, Legendary Games has amazing products for you. Adventures, rules expansions, monstrous bestiaries, character compendiums, rogues galleries, spells, magic, and terrible grimoires full of secrets man was t meant to kw: you'll find all these and more. Every product from Legendary Games is in lush full color with premium layout, robust hyperlinks, fantastic artwork, and the creative talents of a team of authors that you already kw and trust from their extensive contributions to the core rulebooks, adventure paths, and companion and campaign setting supplements for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. Make Your Game Legendary!
- Author BiographyJason Nelson is a veteran game designer who has worked with both Wizards of the Coast and Paizo Publishing for over a decade and is now the publisher of Legendary Games, creating support products for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. Jason is an experienced and savvy rules designer, making major contributions to Pathfinder RPG Advanced Player's Guide, Pathfinder RPG Advanced Race Guide, Pathfinder RPG Gamemastery Guide, Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Campaign, Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Combat, and Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Magic, as well as creating untold creatures and characters for hardback Pathfinder bestiaries as well as dozens of Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Chronicles, Pathfinder Companion, and Pathfinder Campaign Setting product lines. He has also created numerous memorable adventures, from his first published adventure a decade ago in Dungeon Magazine to The End of Eternity, War of the River Kings, The Hungry Storm, and From Hell's Heart in the Pathfinder Adventure Path series. He has contributed to a half-dozen ENnie-award-winning products and was a finalist in the 2008 RPG Superstar contest sponsored by Paizo Publishing, LLC. Jason resides in Seattle with his wife and sons, as well as Jasper, the family dog. He is an active and committed born-again Christian and a member of the New Beginnings Christian Fellowship. He holds a doctorate in educational leadership and policy studies from the University of Washington and continues his educational research and writing alongside his game design work with Paizo and Legendary Games.
- Author(s)Jason Nelson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.