All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a collection of Chicago Cubs trivia and puzzles, featuring Cubs-themed crossword puzzles, word searches, Sudoku and unique word and number games. Great entertainment for Cubs fans of all ages and a great gift. The Chicago Cubs are one of the most popular sports franchises in the world.
- Author BiographyDale Ratermann has been watching housewives on TV since the 1950s and admits to having childhood crushes on Laura Petrie and Carol Brady. He is the puzzle editor for a chain of newspapers and has published over 30 puzzle books. He utilises his TiVo and a secondary DVR to keep up on all The Real Housewives and his old Betamax machine to relive the greatest moments of Bewitched and The Jeffersons.
- Author(s)Dale Ratermann
- PublisherSJJ Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectTrivia & Quiz Books
- Place of PublicationCarmel
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSJJ Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight176 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.