All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a compilation of chapters on various aspects of Ultra Wideband. The book includes chapters on Ultra Wideband transceiver implementations, pulse-based systems and one on the implementation for the WiMedia/MBOFDM approach. Ather chapter discusses the implementation of the physical layer baseband, including the ADC and post-ADC processing required in the UWB system. Future advances such as multiantenna UWB solutions are also discussed.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleIntegrated Circuits and Systems
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note60 black & white illustrations, 15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight332 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byPeter Kinget,Ranjit Gharpurey
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.