All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe papers published in this volume were presented at the Second International Conference on Ultra-WidebandiShort-Pulse (UWB/SP) Electromagnetics, ApriIS-7, 1994. To place this second international conference in proper perspective with respect to the first conference held during October 8-10, 1992, at Polytechnic University, some background information is necessary. As we had hoped, the first conference struck a responsive cord, both in timeliness and relevance, among the electromagnetic community 1. Participants at the first conference already inquired whether and when a follow-up meeting was under consideration. The first concrete proposal in this direction was made a few months after the first conference by Prof. A. Terzuoli of the Air Force Institute of Techlogy (AFIT), Dayton, Ohio, who has been a strong advocate of time-domain methods and techlogies. He initially proposed a follow-up time-domain workshop under AFIT auspices. Realizing that interest in this subject is lodged also at other Air Force installations, we suggested to enlarge the scope, and received in this endeavor the support of Dr. A. Nachman of AFOSR (Air Force Office of Scientific Research), Bolling Air Force Base, Washington, D.C.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/07/1995
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2310 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byL. B. Felsen,Lawrence Carin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.