All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is a collection of papers presented at the Ninth International Symposium on Ultrafast Processes in Spectroscopy (UPS '95) held at the International Centre for Theo- retical Physics (ICTP), Trieste (Italy), October 30 -November 3, 1995. These meetings have become recognized as the major forum in Europe for discussion of new work in this rapidly moving field. The UPS'95 Conference in Trieste brought together a multidisciplinary group of researchers sharing common interests in the generation of ultrashort optical pulses and their application to studies of ultrafast phemena in physics, chemistry, material science, electronics, and biology. It was attended by approximately 250 participants from 20 countries and the five-day program comprises more than 200 papers. The progress of both techlogy and applications in the field of ultrafast processes during these last years is truly remarkable. The advent of all solid state femtosecond lasers and the extension of laser wavelengths by frequency conversion techniques provide a large variety of high-performance light sources for ultrashort pulses. With these sources ultrafast phemena in physical, chemical and biological systems and in electronic de- vi(:es are w studied extensively. Ultrafast techlogy is becoming one of the basic and common tools presently entering a wide variety of scientific fields t only for basic re- search but also for promoting new applications in various areas. We feel that these pro- ceedings vividly reflect the present status of the field.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight1289 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byG. Denardo,Orazio Svelto,S.De Silvestri
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.