All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUltrarunning legend Dean Karnazes has run 262 miles - the equivalent of ten marathons - without rest. He has run over mountains, across Death Valley, to the South Pole, and is probably the first person to eat an entire pizza while running. With an insight, candour and humour rarely seen in sports memoirs, Ultramarathon Man has inspired tens of thousands of people - nrunners and runners alike - to push themselves beyond their comfort zones and simply get out there and run. Ultramarathon Man answers the questions Karnazes is continually asked: - Why do you do it? - How do you do it? - Are you insane? and the follow-up queries: - What, exactly, do you eat? - How do you train to stay in such good shape?
- Author BiographyDean Karnazes has been declared one of the 'Top 100 Most Influential People in the World' by TIME magazine and he has been featured in Runner's World, TIME, Newsweek, People, GQ, The New York Times, USA TODAY, The Washington Post, Forbes, and many others. He's travelled the TV and radio circuits as well, logging miles on The Today Show, 60 Minutes, The Late Show with David Letterman, CNN, ESPN, NPR's Morning Edition, and the BBC, among others. He lives in California.
- Author(s)Dean Karnazes
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication20/04/2017
- SubjectAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Weight250 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementMain
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.