All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionMost books discuss general and broad topics regarding molecular imagings. However, Ultrasmall Lanthanide Oxide Naparticles for Biomedical Imaging and Therapy, will mainly focus on lanthanide oxide naparticles for molecular imaging and therapeutics. Multi-modal imaging capabilities will discussed, along with up-converting FI by using lanthanide oxide naparticles. The synthesis will cover polyol synthesis of lanthanide oxide naparticles, Surface coatings with biocompatible and hydrophilic ligands will be discussed and TEM images and dynamic light scattering (DLS) patterns will be provided. Various techniques which are generally used in analyzing the synthesized surface coated naparticles will be explored and this section will also cover FT-, IR analysis, XRD analysis, SQUID analysis, cytotoxicity measurements and proton relaxivity measurements. In vivo MR images, CT images, fluorescence images will be provided and Therapeutic application of gadolinium oxide naparticles will be discussed. Finally, future perpectives will be discussed. That is, present status and future works needed for clinical applications of lanthanide oxide naparticles to molecular imagings will be discussed.
- Author BiographyGang Ho Lee is a professor in the Department of Chemistry at the College of Natural Sciences, Kyungpook National University, Teagu, South Korea. Tae-Jeong Kim received his BSc in and MS in Chemistry from Korea University in 1976 and 1978, and his PhD in Inorganic Chemistry from the University of British Columbia in 1984, under the supervision of Professor W R Cullen. He then joined Dr R H Fish in the Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory as a Postdoctoral fellow. After spending a year there, he began his independent career at Kyungpook National University (KNU) in 1986, where he now holds a full professorship. He is now a Professor Emeritus at KNU. His current research interests are materials and medicinal inorganic chemistry.
- Author(s)Gang Ho Lee,Jeong-Tae Kim
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication24/10/2014
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.