CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionUltrasound techlogy is enabling anesthesiologists to perform regional anesthetic procedures with greater confidence in accuracy and precision. With improvements in visualizing neural anatomy and needle movement, ultrasound guidance improves patient safety and operating room efficiency. This book offers a detailed, stepwise approach to this technique, identifying pearls and pitfalls to ensure success. Chapters are organized into four sections. The first section provides the basic principles behind ultrasound guided regional anesthesia, setting a strong context for the rest of the book. The last three cover the nerve blocks: upper limb, lower limb, and trunk and spine. Each nerve block is comprehensively explained, divided up by introduction, anatomy, clinical applications, technique, alternate techniques, complications, and pearls. This book provides authoritative, in-depth coverage of ultrasound guided regional anesthesia for the anesthesiologist beginning to use ultrasound and makes a great reference for the more seasoned.
- Author BiographyStuart A. Grant, MB, ChB, is Professor of Anesthesiology at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, North Carolina. David B. Auyong, MD is Staff Anesthesiologist at Virginia Mason Medical Center in Seattle, Washington.
- Author(s)David B. Auyoung,Stuart A. Grant
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication31/05/2012
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Out-of-print date26/11/2016
- Content NoteColour 187 HT, 3 Line. BW 8 HT, 4 Line
- Weight608 g
- Width205 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.