All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionUltrasound has revolutionized the practice of regional anesthesia, yet there remains a paucity of good resources on ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia in children. This book offers a much-needed practical guide to all the major ultrasound-guided blocks in pediatric patients, including neuraxial, truncal, upper and lower limb blocks. The core principles of good clinical practice in regional anesthesia are described and discussed, including the pharmacology of local anesthetics in children, the performance of regional anesthesia, the management of complications, and the clinical anatomy of each block. Every block chapter provides both a 'how to' section and also a comprehensive literature review, with an up-to-date and relevant bibliography for reference and further reading. Chapters are illustrated with unique anatomical images and detailed descriptions. Both trainee and experienced anesthesiologists will find this an essential resource for the safe and effective performance of modern regional anesthesia in children.
- Author BiographyStephen Mannion is Consultant Anaesthetist and Chairman, Department of Anaesthesiology at South Infirmary Victoria University Hospital, Cork, Ireland. Gabrielle Iohom is a Consultant Anaesthetist/Senior Lecturer in the Department of Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine, Cork University Hospital and University College Cork, Cork, Ireland. Christophe Dadure is Professor of Anaesthesiology, Department of Anesthesia, Hopital Lapeyronie, Montpellier, France. Mark Reisbig is an Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology in the Department of Anesthesiology, Creighton University Medical Center, CHI Alegent Creighton Clinic, Omaha, NE, USA. Arjunan Ganesh is Associate Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note16 b/w illus. 86 colour illus. 18 tables
- Weight560 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byArjunan Ganesh,Christophe Dadure,Gabrielle Iohom,Mark D. Reisbig,Stephen Mannion
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.