Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionAs a new and rapidly growing science, the applications of ultrasound methods in environmental techlogy hold a promising future. Compared to conventional methods, ultrasonication can bring several benefits such as being environmentally friendly ( toxic chemical are used or produced), low cost, and compact, allowing on-site treatment. Besides an overview featuring the background behind ultrasonic techlogy, this brief summarizes the main studies and invations reported in recent research that has utilized ultrasound methods in environmental analysis, water, and sludge treatment, soil and sediment remediation to air purification.
- Author BiographyMika Sillanpaa, Faculty of Technology, Lappeenranta University of Technology, Patteristonkatu 1, 50100 Mikkeli, Finland Thuy-Duong Pham, Laboratory of Green Chemistry, LUT Faculty of Technology, Lappeenranta University of Technology, Patteristonkatu 1, FI-50100 Mikkeli, Finland Reena Amatya Shrestha, Laboratory of Green Chemistry, LUT Faculty of Technology, Lappeenranta University of Technology, Patteristonkatu 1, FI-50100 Mikkeli, Finland and Lehigh University, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, 13 E. Packer Ave, Bethlehem, 18015, USA
- Author(s)Mika Sillanpaa,Reena Amatya Shrestha,Thuy-Duong Pham
- Date of Publication26/08/2011
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Molecular Science / SpringerBriefs in Green Chemistry for Sustainability
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight68 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.