All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis highly illustrated book, complete with comprehensive clinical references and antated images, will serve as a leading text to educate head and neck surgeons, endocrilogists, and radiologists on the basics and nuances of thyroid and parathyroid ultrasound. It emphasizes the use of ultrasound as an office-based modality by clinicians and radiologists who actively care for this special set of patients. This text uniquely combines the collaboration between a clinician/surgeon and radiologist who share their extensive experience in head and neck ultrasound.
- Author BiographySofferman, Robert (Editor), University of Vermont School of Medicine, Burlington, VT, USA Ahuja, Anil (Editor), Prince of Wales Hospital, Shatin, Hong Kong, New Territories (N.T.)
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/12/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight850 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAnil T. Ahuja,Robert Sofferman
- Edition Statement2012
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.20Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.