Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThese are the new titles of the Skira fashion-guide series for modern men. Uman: The Essays is a series of commentaries by contemporary conisseurs (authors, journalists, and cultured men), who explore the sources of men's costume, sports, discovery, passions to reveal the traditions and ethos at the basis of the ideal wardrobe. Umberto Angeloni is formerly the chief executive of Brioni, an Italian luxury lifestyle brand with global diffusion.
- Author BiographyUmberto Angeloni is formerly the chief executive of Brioni, an Italian luxury lifestyle brand with global diffusion.
- Author(s)Donata Sartorio
- Date of Publication03/09/2012
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Out-of-print date06/12/2016
- Content Note5 illustrations, 2 in colour
- Weight270 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.