All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe new titles of the Skira fashion-guide series for modern men. Uman. The Essays is a series of commentaries by contemporary conisseurs (authors, journalists, and cultured men), who explore the sources of men's costume - sports, discovery, passions - to reveal the traditions and ethos at the basis of the ideal wardrobe. Umberto Angeloni is formerly the chief executive of Brioni, an Italian luxury lifestyle brand with global diffusion.
- Author(s)Nick Sullivan
- Date of Publication03/09/2012
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Content Note4 illustrations, 3 in colour
- Weight260 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.