All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $41.12
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $12.20
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $45.39
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $37.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $20.56
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $19.19
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis e-guide covers the region of Umbria, in Central Italy, called the green heart of Italy. In detail it covers Perugia, Assisi, Gubbio, Passigna sul Trasime, Orvieto, Spello, Spoleto, Todi. There are extensive descriptions and photos of the attractions. The natural parks are described in detail, with itineraries to visit them. A section is available with description of visit with bicycle and motorbike and where to rent them locally. It has listing of many reviews for the best recommended restaurants, you have the basic information ready: the name, address and telephone number are included in the guide together with the review.
- Author BiographyEnrico Massetti was born in Milano. Now he lives in Washington DC, USA, but he regularly visit his hometown, and enjoys going around all the places near his home town that can be reached by public transportation. Enrico can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Enrico Massetti
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.