Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition, translated into Spanish, streamlines some of the editing from the first addition, and more importantly, includes material from Pope Francis's encyclical, Laudato Si', and his apostolic exhortation, Evangelii Gaudium. A Catechism for Business presents the teachings of the Catholic Church as they relate to more than one hundred specific and challenging moral questions as they have been asked by business leaders. Andrew V. Abela and Joseph E. Capizzi have assembled the relevant quotations from recent Catholic social teaching as responses to these questions. Questions and answers are grouped together under major topics such as marketing, finance and investment. The book's easy-to-use question and answer approach invites quick reference for tough questions and serves as a basis for reflection and deeper study in the rich Catholic tradition of social doctrine.
- Author BiographyAndrew V. Abela is the Provost of the Catholic University of America. Joseph E. Capizzi is the Director of Moral Theology in the School of Theology and Religious Studies at the Catholic University of America.
- PublisherThe Catholic University of America Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Catholic University of America Press
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAndrew V. Abela,Joseph E. Capizzi
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.