All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf your 'weighty thinking' does t change, then even if you lose weight you'll retain an overwhelming subconscious urge to gain it back. It's less important how quickly you lose weight, and more important how holistically you lose weight; you want your mind, your emotions, and your body to all 'lose weight.' Weight that disappears from your body but t from your soul is simply recycling outward for a whilebut is almost certain to return. It's self-defeating, therefore, to struggle to drop excess weight unlessyou are also willing to drop the thought-forms that initially produced it and w hold it in place. - Marianne WilliamsonWhat is the connection between spirituality and weight loss? Best-selling author Marianne Williamson is about to answer that question for you in her groundbreaking new book, bringing you 21 spiritual lessons to help you surrender your weight forever. These lessons form a holistic paradigm for weight loss, addressing the spiritual, emotional, and psychological elements involved in what Williamson refers to as conscious weight loss. If you are a food addict, a compulsive eater, or someone who for any reason sees food as the enemy, this book is for you. A Course in Weight Loss addresses the true causal root of your weight-loss issues: a place within you where you have forgotten your divine perfection. This forgetfulness has confused t only your mind but also your body, making you reach for that which cant sustain you . . . and reject that which does. As your mind reclaims its spiritual intelligence, your body will reclaim its natural intelligence as well.The 21 lessons in this book will take you on a deep, sacred journey. One step at a time, you will learn to shift your relationship with yourself-and your body-from one of fear to one of love. And you will begin to integrate the various parts of yourself-mind, body, and spirit-to become, once again, and in all ways, the beautiful and peaceful person you were created to be.As Williamson writes: When it comes to your enjoyment of eating, your best days are t behind you but ahead of you! So get ready to begin a new relationship with food . . . and with yourself.
- Author BiographyMarianne Williamson is an internationally acclaimed lecturer and the best-selling author of A Return to Love, Healing the Soul of America, A Woman's Worth, Illuminata, Everyday Grace, The Gift of Change, and The Age of Miracles, among other works. Williamson has done extensive charitable organizing throughout the country in service to people with life-challenging illnesses (she founded Project Angel Food in Los Angeles). She also founded the grassroots campaign to establish a U.S. Department of Peace.To learn more about Williamson's work, and to join her e-mail list for notices regarding her lectures and events, visit her website.
- Author(s)Marianne Williamson
- PublisherHay House
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House
- Weight417 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.