All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe solution to a blue day is seeing each incident in perspective, recognizing that our feelings of failure and loss are t unique, ackwledging the absurdities of our existence, and then taking comfort and delight in the potential we all have. --Bradley Trevor Greive * The perennial best-selling classic that's guaranteed to make anyone with lips smile is w available in a Spanish-language edition from AMP. This moving and humorous keepsake promises to become a cherished substitute for those triple-chocolate-mud-cake binges or shameful repeated playings of Billy Joel ballads on the iPod. By perfectly pairing inspiring and witty narrative with amusing animal photos, BTG takes the reader through the entire evolution of a blue day-examining what it feels like, what causes it, and how to get over it.
- Author BiographySince the debut of his international bestseller The Blue Day Book, Bradley Trevor Greive has become a household name in more than 115 countries. A former Australian paratrooper, BTG left the army to pursue more creative misadventures. He has been bitten by wild monkeys and rabid bats and was accepted into Russia s cosmonaut training program though those incidents were, by and large, unrelated. BTG spends most of his time in a tiny Tasmanian hamlet.
- Author(s)Bradley Trevor Greive
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width155 mm
- Height157 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.