All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides different subjects that share a liberal perspective. The Spanish reader can compare the reality in which they live with the ecomic and social organizational systems from other countries that have provided more than positive results. The pages deal with such disparate subjects as territorial and judicial organization, protection of the environment, educational and sanitation systems, and how to get businesspeople to create the greatest number of jobs.
- Author BiographyJuan Ramon Rallo has a doctorate in economics and a law degree with honors from the University of Valencia, and a master's in economics from the Austurian campus of the University of King Juan Carlos of Madrid, where he is a professor of economics. He received the Julian Marias 2011 prize for social studies in people under forty years of age. He is also an economic analyst for esRadio, the director of the Juan de Mariana Institute, and the author of four books.
- Author(s)Juan Ramon Rallo
- PublisherLid Publishing
- Date of Publication22/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleAccion Empresarial
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintLid Publishing
- Weight522 g
- Width147 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.