Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a practical guide to overcoming stage fright and the fear of public speaking. Jerry Seinfeld: 'According to most studies, people's number one fear is public speaking. Number two is death. Death is number two. Does that seem right? That means to the average person, if you have to go to a funeral, you're better off in the casket than doing the eulogy! If what the American comedian says is true (and there are numerous polls to support his observation), millions of people would actually rather face death than speak in public. If you are one of those people, you have come to the right place for help!'.
- Author BiographyAn award-winning director and television producer in South Africa, Leila Witkin has worked with individuals, groups and corporations on three continents as an executive and personal coach. She lives in London and is a member of the UK Professional Speakers Association. In 2011 she was short-listed for the APCTC Specialist Coach of the Year Award. A lifetime member of the New York Singing Teachers' Association (NYSTA), Barbara Eubanks has performed leading roles in opera and musical theater and taught vocal technique at the Manhattan School of Music and privately in New York City. Her students have performed in regional opera and music theater, on Broadway and at the Metropolitan Opera.
- Author(s)Barbara Eubanks,Leila Witkin
- PublisherPanoma Press
- Date of Publication11/07/2013
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEcademy Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.