All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $43.56
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.71
About this product
- DescriptionAlmost 35 years old, Odile and Louis live in a valley full of firs, a red cable car, and a ski station among the mountains. When they were young they used to live in Paris and learned kwledge that is t easy to learn. The result is a short vel expressing the doubts and mysteries, where we can find many ambiguous characters and several difficult questions.
- Author(s)Patrick Modiano
- Date of Publication31/08/2015
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight259 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.