All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionEpiscopalians newly discovering their church home or long-time members who may have forgotten why they love the church will appreciate Unabashedly Episcopalian. Bishop Andy Doyle has mined the Baptismal Covenant and his own experiences leading the Diocese of Texas. The result is a heartfelt, smart and practical book that calls Episcopalians to wake up to the church s unique gifts and story, and equips them to share that witness in their neighborhoods and out in the world.
- Author BiographyThe Rt. Rev. C. Andrew Doyle, the ninth Bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Texas, summarizes his autobiography in six words: Met Jesus on pilgrimage; still walking. He and his wife JoAnne live in Houston with their daughters.
- Author(s)Andrew Doyle
- PublisherChurch Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorehouse Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.