Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionEnter the mind, emotions and experiences of a boy on a confounding journey toward manhood. It seems like a simple process, but life proves that the metamorphosis from infancy to adulthood is far more complicated than any of us care to ackwledge. Follow Roman as he takes you through the jungle of obstacles he encounters: parents, drugs, alcohol, poor decisions and most dangerous of all--the struggle within himself. This is a book written with brutal sincerity about common life issues that are at present, all too often regarded as rmal. The author explores how this worldly belief is a pitfall, and how the very similar repression of his own painful beginnings led to a burgeoning malaise in his later years. As you read you will finally come to the understanding that this is less a story about the author than it is a story about all of us.
- Author BiographyThe author grew up in the mountains of Oregon where he first learned of the valuable insight to be achieved through solitude. He was educated at the United States Military Academy at West Point, where he studied the Arabic language and Arab culture. From 2009 to 2012 he served with the Devils in Baggy Pants of the 2nd Battalion, 504th Parachute Infantry Regiment. He has served two tours overseas and now resides in a small pocket of the Northwest where he spends his time running and inspecting nature.
- Author(s)Roman Dean Newell
- Date of Publication11/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date04/08/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight427 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.