All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionBased on a major, four-year study of superb evangelism, funded by the Lilly Endowment, Unbinding the Gospel sparkles with life, practicality and spiritual depth. Unbinding the Gospel: Real Life Evangelism is a book for pastors who want to kw the truth about the state of evangelism. Recently selected by The Christian Century as a featured Take and Read book (2007 book issue), Unbinding the Gospel is a book for Christians who want a hopeful, powerful, joy-filled way to learn to share their faith. (It's also a book for people who cringe when they hear the E word!) This book for congregational use has been enthusiastically endorsed by 8 heads of deminations, Brian McLaren, Richard Peace, as well as by countless pastors and church leaders. Unbinding the Gospel, 2nd ed. is the foundation of the Unbinding the Gospel Series, which can, lead to a six-week, all-congregation saturation study with individual prayer, small group study and all-church worship and prayer dimensions. See Unbinding Your Heart (the 6 week version of GOSPEL, with a different 40 day prayer journal) and Unbinding Your Church (the Pastor's Guide). Follow-up your all-church saturation study (the E-vent ) with a small group-based Experiment in Christian Prayer & Community, using Unbinding Your Soul (available 9/09). Small groups will double when members invite their unchurched friends into the Experiment. Unbinding the GOSPEL is in more than 12,000 congregations, in 49 deminations, all 50 states and 8 countries. The new second edition contains a personal 40 day prayer journal.
- Author BiographyMartha Grace Reese embodies the experience of a researcher, corporate attorney, congregational pastor, middle judicatory minister, church consultant and author. She directed the Lilly Endowment-funded Mainline Evangelism Project, in which the Real Life Evangelism Series are grounded. The study, which included over 1,200 interviews, focused on highly effective examples of evangelism in mainline churches across the theological spectrum. Reese serves as President of GraceNet, Inc., specializing in church research, consulting and coaching.
- Author(s)Gay Reese
- PublisherChalice Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleUnbinding the Gospel
- Place of PublicationSaint Louis, MO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChalice Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width175 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.