All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionAll the furniture in the house got wrecked except this one old wooden china cabinet in my grandmother's kitchen, which somehow remained standing despite all odds. One night, in the midst of a prayer, I glanced over at it and thought, If this cabinet could talk... What madness it had seen. The Lord spoke to me then. You're both here, and you both survived, and just like this cabinet, you remain unbroken. Tracy Elliott led a rough life. This honest memoir takes you into the heart of the gritty realities of the street and a life of addiction. But it is the story of a broken person's history and how God taught her that, in his loving eyes, she is whole. As a young, orphaned girl growing up in her grandmother's house with five alcoholic uncles, Tracy witnessed constant violence and experienced abuse. Later in life, as a stripper in her mid-twenties, she lived hard and suffered the consequences. Now, she tells how her life was put back together by the grace of God. Tracy says, No matter where you came from and what you've done, God wants you. No one is unforgivable, and one is beneath His grace. god loved me when I was seven years old in old brown clogs, He loved me when I was working in strip clubs, and He loves me still. Unbroken is a moving story of a young woman who has discovered the power of God's loving forgiveness and grace―and who wants to share it with a hurting world.
- Author BiographyTracy Elliott lives near Dallas, Texas, with her husband and two sons. Since growing up as an orphan in the projects in a small town in Georgia, she's come a long way. She believes her message is that the destiny God has for you far outweighs anything that can come against you in life. Having lived as a stripper and an addict who spent a month in a rehab facility, she has a platform to speak this message. Tracy and her husband own several successful businesses. She is now living her destiny, and is grateful that she has the ability to help so many others who have issues similar to those she's faced in life.
- Author(s)Tracy Elliott
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication06/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.