All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionA New York Times bestseller! John Sandford and Michele Cook debut a high-octane thriller series about a ruthless corporation, unspeakable experiments, and a fight to expose the truth. Perfect for fans of James Dashner's The Maze Runner. Shay Remby arrives in Hollywood with $58 and a handmade knife, searching for her brother, Odin. Odin s a brilliant hacker but a bit of a loose cann. He and a group of radical animal-rights activists hit a Singular Corp. research lab in Eugene, Oregon. The raid was a disaster, but Odin escaped with a set of highly encrypted flash drives and a post-surgical dog. When Shay gets a frantic 3 a.m. phone call from Odin talking about evidence of unspeakable experiments, and a ruthless corporation, and how he must hide she s concerned. When she gets a menacing visit from Singular s security team, she kws: her brother s a dead man walking. What Singular doesn t kw yet is that 16-year-old Shay is every bit as ruthless as their security force, and she will burn Singular to the ground, if that s what it takes to save her brother. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyJOHN SANDFORD is the author of thirty-six published novels, all of which have appeared on the New York Times Bestseller lists. Uncaged is his YA debut. MICHELE COOK is a journalist and crime reporter making her fiction debut with this series.
- Author(s)John Sandford,Michele Cook
- PublisherAlfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication08/07/2014
- Series TitleSingular Menace
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers
- Weight599 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.