All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $65.52
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.07
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.57
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.59
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
About this product
- DescriptionA New York Times bestseller! John Sandford and Michele Cook debut a high-octane thriller series about a ruthless corporation, unspeakable experiments, and a fight to expose the truth. Perfect for fans of James Dashner's The Maze Runner. Shay Remby arrives in Hollywood with $58 and a handmade knife, searching for her brother, Odin. Odin s a brilliant hacker but a bit of a loose cann. He and a group of radical animal-rights activists hit a Singular Corp. research lab in Eugene, Oregon. The raid was a disaster, but Odin escaped with a set of highly encrypted flash drives and a post-surgical dog. When Shay gets a frantic 3 a.m. phone call from Odin talking about evidence of unspeakable experiments, and a ruthless corporation, and how he must hide she s concerned. When she gets a menacing visit from Singular s security team, she kws: her brother s a dead man walking. What Singular doesn t kw yet is that 16-year-old Shay is every bit as ruthless as their security force, and she will burn Singular to the ground, if that s what it takes to save her brother. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyJOHN SANDFORD is the author of thirty-six published novels, all of which have appeared on the New York Times Bestseller lists. Uncaged is his YA debut. MICHELE COOK is a journalist and crime reporter making her fiction debut with this series.
- Author(s)John Cook Sandford
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleSingular Menace
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.