Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationWayne Lynch burst onto the Australian surfing scene in the 1960s and rode a wave like no one else. He opened up fresh possibilities with a radically new vertical style. He was a champion, a draft dodger, a hippie, an outsider, a revolutionary, a messiah, an environmentalist, a victim, a wild man, a pauper and an enigma. He tested himself against the big waves and produced something beautiful and exhilarating and elegant in the process.
- TitleUncharted Waters
- Product Release Date02/04/2014
- Theatrical Release Year2012
- Number of Discs1
- ActorsWayne Lynch
- DirectorsCraig Griffin
- Rating InfoDrug References,Mature Themes And Coarse Language
- Run Time87 minutes
- Primary GenreSpecial Interest
- Sub GenreAustralian,Sport,Surfing
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Main Audio TypeDolby Digital 5.1
- Video FormatPAL
- Tag LineThe Personal History Of Wayne Lynch
Most relevant reviews
- ishealex03 Apr, 2017by
Great surf dock!
Great doco on one of the true prodigies and pioneers of the sport.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $54.99Trending at AU $64.92
- AU $14.95Trending at AU $16.00
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.01
- AU $19.45Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $26.23Trending at AU $27.82
- AU $22.54Trending at AU $39.50
- AU $29.80Trending at AU $34.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.