All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionAt last...Here it is...The book you've been waiting for! No more frantic searches at the last minute for that perfect magazine article. No agonizing choices between light reading and the serious stuff. This little volume has it all: Entertainment, humor, education, trivia, science, history, pop culture...and more! And it's even divided by length - you can spend a minute with the Quickies, relax with Normal-Length articles, or really get comfortable with Long Items.
- Author BiographyIn 1987, Uncle John found himself stranded on his throne with nothing to read. That's when he came up with the idea to launch a series of trivia books specifically tailored toward his fellow bathroom readers. He gathered together the best trivia writers he could find and charged them with the task of combing the worlds of science, history, sports, politics, and pop culture to compile dozens of interesting articles that could be absorbed in just a few minutes. Now, with more than ten million books in print and a membership base topping 40,000 loyal readers, the movement begat by Uncle John is stronger than ever.
- Author(s)BATHROOM READER'S INSTITUTE
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.