All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWeighing in at over 400 pages, Uncle John's Bathroom Reader Attack of the Factoids is a fact-a-palooza of obscure information. Like what, you ask?Well, did you kw that bats always turn left when they exit a cave? How about that in the 1960s astronauts trained for moon voyages by walking on Hawaiian lava fields? Also, Lloyd's of London insured Bruce Springsteen's voice for 3.5 million English pounds, military toilet paper is printed in a camouflage design, Elvis Presley always wore a helmet when watching football on TV, King Henry VIII's ladies at court had a ration of one gallon of beer per day, it takes the energy from 50 leaves on an apple tree to produce one ripe fruit, and the only country to host the Summer Olympics but t win a single gold medal was Canada, in 1976. But that's just the beginning! So what are you waiting for? ATTACK!
- Author BiographyThe Bathroom Readers' Institute is a tight-knit group of skilled writers, researchers, and editors based in Portland, OR, and San Diego. The BRI understands the habits of a very special market -- Throne Sitters -- and devotes itself to providing amazing facts and conversation pieces.
- Author(s)Bathroom Readers' Institute
- PublisherThunder Bay Press
- Date of Publication03/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTrivia & Quiz Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCanterbury Classics
- Weight567 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.