All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUncle John's Bathroom Reader Extraordinary Book of Facts combines the most intriguing, enlightening material from nine previous Bathroom Reader favorites into one concise volume. Flush with delightfully useless and sometimes even useful information about sports, movies, music, politics, American and world history, and much more, the book is the most extensive reference guide in the series to date. Contained within this handy, portable tome are the fascinating narratives, terrific trivia, and easy-to-read lists that fans have come to delight in, as well as quotes, facts, findings, and historical tidbits. Weird and wonderful factoid footers on the bottom of each page are perfect for super-quick trips, while quizzes and puzzles enliven lengthier stays. Arranged for simple and speedy reference, the book is the perfect companion for trivia buffs and kwledge junkies who need a quick, fun read t just at the office, but in airports, waiting rooms, while traveling, or for any other moments that would otherwise be wasted.
- Author(s)Bathroom Readers Institute
- PublisherThunder Bay Press
- Date of Publication28/03/2006
- SubjectTrivia & Quiz Books
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThunder Bay Press
- Weight567 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.