All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionFor 25 years, there's always been a home in Uncle John's Bathroom Reader for those times in life you wish you could take back--oops moments, embarrassing accidents, spectacular failures. Because we never get tired of reading about unfortunate accidents (as long as they're happening to someone else), here is a whole book of the best of the worst, the troubling and funny stories of things got terribly awry. Read all about- The little math error that took down a spaceship.- A sexy stimulant that led to a man's multiple amputations.- The politician who lost by one vote . . . because he was out campaigning and forgot to vote.- The couple that won millions in the lottery . . . and lost the ticket.
- Author BiographyThe Bathroom Readers' Institute is a tight-knit group of loyal and skilled writers, researchers, and editors who have been working as a team for years. The BRI understands the habits of a very special market--Throne Sitters--and devotes itself to providing amazing facts and conversation pieces.
- Author(s)Bathroom Reader's Hysterical Society
- PublisherAdvantage Publishers Group
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Series TitleUncle John's Bathroom Readers
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdvantage Publishers Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width124 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.