All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionFor more than 25 years, Uncle John s Bathroom Reader has helped you learn amazing things you didn t kw (and amazing things you didn t kw you didn t kw). Now, Uncle John shows you how to do things you didn t kw how to do . . . and probably shouldn t ever actually do. Uncle John s How to Toilet Train Your Cat is a new approach to survival guides and how-to books. This book provides step-by-step instructions for how to make commonplace items. If you re expecting how to make your own beef jerky, think again. This book shows how the sausage is made literally. Read about: how to make gelatin from scratch (by boiling hooves); how to make high fructose corn syrup; how to make glue the old-fashioned way (from animal hides); how to build a nuclear reactor; how to embalm a corpse; how to make prison wine; how to turn a cow into a hamburger; how to make a diamond; how to make electricity; and how to remove your own appendix.
- Author BiographyThe Bathroom Readers' Institute is a tight-knit group of loyal and skilled writers, researchers, and editors who have been working as a team for years. The BRI understands the habits of a very special market Throne Sitters and devotes itself to providing amazing facts and conversation pieces. They are based in Ashland, OR, and San Diego.
- Author(s)Bathroom Reader's Hysterical Society
- PublisherThunder Bay Press
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- SubjectTrivia & Quiz Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCanterbury Classics
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width132 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.