All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionYou think you kw New York? Fugeddaboutit! Uncle John kws New York, and he's taking readers on a whirlwind tour of America's greatest city . . . this time in Technicolor! Uncle John's Plunges into New York is full of cool trivia and fascinating facts about the Big Apple, and this edition is jam-packed with photographs and illustrations too! What kind of information, you ask? Read all about the incredible natural phemen kwn as Manhattanhenge; the public library, the subway, and the city's narrowest house; the Naked Cowboy and Lady Liberty's big feet; people who have actually tried to sell the Brooklyn Bridge; and much more! It's the perfect gift for all New Yorkers -- whether they were lucky eugh to be born in the Big Apple or just always wished to be.
- Author BiographyThe Bathroom Readers' Institute is a tight-knit group of skilled writers, researchers, and editors. The BRI understands the habits of a very special market -- Throne Sitters -- and devotes itself to providing amazing facts and conversation pieces. They are headquartered in Ashland, OR, and San Diego.
- Author(s)Bathroom Reader's Hysterical Society
- PublisherThunder Bay Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectTrivia & Quiz Books
- Series TitleUncle John's Illustrated
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCanterbury Classics
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1089 g
- Width284 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.