Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionUncommon gastrointestinal diseases are a worrisome and challenging problem for gastroenterologists and GI Pathologists. In this book, the authors present research in the study of the epidemiology, management and prevention of uncommon gastrointestinal diseases (eg: isolated gastroduodenal Crohn's disease, primary lymphangiectasis of intestine, microscopic colitis, eosiphilic gastroenteritis, solitary rectal ulcer syndrome and primary splenic epithelial cysts). This book is definitely useful for gastroenterologists and GI pathologists for the diagsis, treatment and prevention of these uncommon conditions.
- Author(s)B. D. Adgaonkar,C. R. Hinge,Sachin B. Ingle
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight160 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.