All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA boy like Joe, fresh out of prison and 'from the wrong side of town', is out of bounds...especially for straight 'A' grade college student Ashley, but she can't seem to keep away. He's the one that she wants, and she wants him to be her 'first'...but at what cost? With her family acting mysteriously and her friends turning against her, Joe seems to be the only person she can turn to, but can she really rely on him...or herself?
- Author BiographyKelly Lawrence has been writing ever since she can remember and is a hopeless romantic! Her first book 'Wicked Games' was published by Black Lace in July2013 and she also writes historical romance for Harlequin Mills and Boon, as well as YA romance. She lives in the Derbyshire Dales with her own real life alpha male and two rugrats. Kelly is also a practicing Buddhist; mainly because it keeps her sane.
- Author(s)Kelly Lawrence
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of Publicationalresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLodestone Books
- Weight191 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.