All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionShowcases the art of raw cuisine. If eating raw means eating a more balanced and nutritious diet, it also requires the kwledge of how to choose the right ingredients and how to prepare them. The benefits of this type of food preparation for health and fitness are explained with recipes that capitalize on the products natural flavor.
- Author BiographyLyndsay and Patrick Mikanowski - a landscape gardener and an advertising executive respectively - are both passionate about flavors. They are the authors of the book Tomate, published in French by Editions du Chene, and Patate, published in French and German by Editions Flammarion. Photograher Grant Symon, from Scotland, is a specialist in advertising and design. His work includes the photography for the book Patate.
- Author(s)Lyndsay Mikanowski,Patrick Mikanowski
- PublisherEditions Flammarion
- Date of Publication07/03/2005
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- Out-of-print date20/06/2013
- Content Note350 colour illustrations
- Weight1530 g
- Width240 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Photographs byGrant Symon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.