Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.60Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.73Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.75Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
About this product
- DescriptionForget everything you've ever seen or heard about werewolves, zombies and vampires because Ed Bagley's going to tell you the single most important fact you'll ever learn: BEING UNDEAD SUCKS ...especially if you're a kid. On his 13th birthday, Ed Bagley is hit by a truck and killed. But things go from tragic to freaky when Ed wakes in the sewers beneath the town of Mortlake with only a te from his missing left arm to explain that he's undead: a zombie, a walking corpse whose skin rots and oozes. And as if all this misfortune wasn't eugh, there's a lunatic killer on the loose in Mortlake ...and only Ed can stop him.
- Author BiographyDavid Grimstone was born in Margate on 25th January 1978. When he was a boy, he was often accused of daydreaming and 'drifting off' during classes. He once let in five goals during a PE football match because he thought he'd seen a sparrow-hawk and went to investigate. The only two lessons he loved at school were English and History. David lives in Kent with his wife, Chiara, and their son Sebastian.
- Author(s)David Grimstone
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication05/05/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleUndead Ed
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Content Noteb/w line drawing
- Weight221 g
- Width131 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.