All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.41Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionInsightful and fascinating studies of great men of French literature introduce the reader to that wonderful dialogue that takes place between writer and works of literature. Here we find that creative conversation which enchants the mind and forces it to become more deeply aware of its own creative reality. The discovery of the mind as a creative entity is man's most precious acquisition. This book is devoted to this creative activity.
- Author(s)William Kluback
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/1988
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies, Series 2: Romance, Languages & Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number84
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1989
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight380 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.