All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionAs the U.S. teeters on the brink of ecomic collapse, the harshness of reality rushes in at a hostile pace. Marchessa and her father are severed from the experimental program that woke Marchessa from her comatose state of being, a choice they were forced to make to stop them from imprisoning Spencer for a crime he didn't commit. In the meantime, the grip of government experimentation grows stronger, kept hidden from concern and public scrutiny, secure under lock and key.
- Author(s)Robin Geesman
- Date of Publication10/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.